Search & Win

Saturday, February 7, 2009

How To Get Wii Points Pt. 2

How To Get Wii Points Pt. 2

So, now that it's been explained How to get Wii points I can now describe things that Wii Points are good for. Like mentioned before in the last How To Get Wii Points, Wii points are an excellent way to check out old, classic games that were once the best thing going. Games like, Super Mario Bros. 1, 2 and 3; many of the Mega Man games are available on the Wii Shop Channel among others. Let me get into more detail what there is to be found once you've learned from How to Get Wii Points.

The first time I got a Wii Points card was during Christmas. It was given to me as a gift and after taking a few days to decide what I would spend it one first and then immediately followed the instructions outlined in How To Get Wii Points Pt. 1 I was ready to shop. Growing up I had been a big fan of the Mega Man series of games. I remember finding Top Man of the third game to be especially difficult to beat along with Quick Man's level from the second game. The only one I managed to beat is Mega Man 6.

Therefore, naturally, when it came time for me to pick my first Wii Virtual Console game it had to be the newly made Mega Man 9. It was specifically designed for release on the Wii via this system and the attempt to make it as true to its origins as possible were completely successful. The game is very much like the old, classic games in the series and is deserving of its title.

And that is how knowing How to Get Wii Points helped me to get reacquainted with an old favorite from the past. The second game I had gotten was Super Mario Bros. 3, another classic. Like I've said before, understand How to Get Wii Points is the main key. I know I repeat it a lot but it's important, you can't start yourself on this journey with getting the basics covered on How to Get Wii Points. Normally I don't like the idea of spending money on a game I already own but the fact that my original Nintendo Entertainment System barely works anymore helped in the decision.

Along with these, there are many awesome games to check out once you've understood How to Get Wii Points correctly. Just get the card, transfer over the points are browse. You can use the Wii Points to get games you've never even heard of. There are many excellent Japanese only games that are being released. So check them out and expand your horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment